1st Floor Offices, 42 High Street, Mold, Flintshire CH7 1BH
01352 759332

I am unhappy with a diagnosis, or treatment, I have been given by a health professional. What do I do?

An Advocate could help you explore your options and support you to make an informed decision about what to do next. Examples could be seeking a second opinion, or making a complaint. Your Advocate can help you prepare for appointments, as well as attend them with you if you feel it necessary, to ensure that your voice is heard and your wishes are taken into account.