1st Floor Offices, 42 High Street, Mold, Flintshire CH7 1BH
01352 759332

I’m in a Council property and want to move. How can Advocacy help?

In any situation involving social housing, it is best to access your local Connects office, where they will be able to provide you with up-to-date advice. This includes filling in application forms, and explaining what supporting documentation you will need to include in your application. [CONNECTS OFFICE LOCATIONS]
If you are having difficulty accessing supporting documentation – for example, getting copies of letters from the Community Mental Health Team – we may be able to help you to do this.
Advocacy services cannot ‘speed up’ an application for Housing, as this is controlled by national legislation.