1st Floor Offices, 42 High Street, Mold, Flintshire CH7 1BH
01352 759332

I’ve received a PIP application form and can’t fill it out myself. Can you help me with this?

If you are struggling to fill any benefit application forms in, whether it be for PIP, ESA, Universal Credit or otherwise, we can complete a Citizen’s Advice referral for you and they will be able to support you to do this.