1st Floor Offices, 42 High Street, Mold, Flintshire CH7 1BH
01352 759332

I’m having issues with neighbours who are causing a nuisance on my street. Can Advocacy help me?

Advocacy services do not get involved in neighbourhood, or family, disputes.
For neighbourhood disputes, we would recommend that you speak to your Housing Officer (if you are in Social Housing), or the police if you privately rent/own [WEBSITE, TELEPHONE NO]. For issues with family, you may need to access Mediation services [WEBSITE, TELEPHONE NO]